You may browse and access the vast majority of information contained in this website without providing any personal information.
Where you voluntarily provide personal information (for example, through email feedback or by completing a form), we’ll use that information only for the purpose for which it was given.
When you subscribe to one of our project update alerts or newsletters, we collect your name and email address. Once subscribed, your details will be added to a mailing list that is used to distribute e-newsletters.
NX2 monitors the effectiveness of these newsletters using analytical tools offered by Campaign Monitor that collect the following information:
- Unique opens – the number and email addresses of subscribers that have opened the email
- Email client usage – which email account (Gmail, Outlook, Hotmail) was used to open the email
- Regions – where this email has been opened
- Bounced – the number of emails that weren’t successful due to an inactive address, DNS failure, or if the recipient’s mailbox was full
- Not opened – the number and email addresses of subscribers that didn’t open the email
- Shares – the number of times the newsletter has been shared via email, Facebook or Twitter by subscriber
- Most popular links – The most clicks on any links directing to other websites or information not contained in the email.
There is no ability to collect information beyond this, or to track the recipient outside of a specific e-newsletter. Once the recipient has closed the newsletter, no further information can be collected.
When dealing with information, NX2 complies with the relevant information legislation applicable in New Zealand, such as the Official Information Act 1982 and the Privacy Act 1993.
If you have any concerns about personal information that we hold, please write to:
PO Box 11-243
or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Except where stated, the information on this website is the copyright of the NX2.
The material protected by NX2 copyright may not be reproduced without formal permission or charge.
Requests and enquiries concerning the reproduction of information on this website for any purpose should be directed to the Stakeholder and Communications Manager, NX2, PO Box 11-243, Ellerslie, Auckland, New Zealand, or email email@example.com.
The information available on or through this website is intended to provide general information to the public and all reasonable measures have been taken to ensure the quality and accuracy of that information. However, NX2:
- may change, delete, add to or otherwise amend information contained on this website without notice; and
- is not responsible for the content of other websites linked to or referenced from this website. (NX2 neither endorses the information, content, presentation or accuracy of such other websites, nor makes any warranty, express or implied, regarding these other websites).
The contents of this website should not be construed as legal or professional advice and, before acting on any information, you should take specific advice from qualified professional people.
Reference to any specific commercial product, process or service, whether by trade name, trademark, manufacture or otherwise, does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by the NX2.
This site may also contain the advice, opinions and statements of various information providers. NX2 does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information provided by any information provider, any user of this site or any other person or entity. Reliance upon any such advice, opinion, statement or other information, shall be at the user’s own risk.
NX2 does not accept any responsibility or liability whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, equity or otherwise, for any action taken as a result of reading, or reliance placed on the NX2, because of having read, any part, or all, of the information in this website or for any error, inadequacy, deficiency, flaw in or omission from the information provided in this site.
Each page on this website must be read in conjunction with this disclaimer and any other disclaimer that forms part of the page or website.
Some documents published on this site are in PDF format.
To view and print these documents you’ll need to obtain and install a PDF reader such as Adobe Reader. To get the free Adobe Reader go to the Adobe website, (external link) then follow the instructions to download the version applicable to you.
The free Adobe Reader enables you to view, navigate, and browse PDF files, either inside a web browser or in a stand-alone application.